Working within a fast paced digital production and film company, you’ll need to be a fun, positive, flexible and hands-on person with excellent communication skills. The ability to organise, manage your time effectively and willingness to adapt and learn is key. A good sense of humour is also essential!
If you consider yourself to be a “hands on” and driven candidate who is happy to “muck in” and make a difference, then we need to be speaking to you today.
– Ensure the smooth running of the 3 UNIT9 Offices, including repairs and regular servicing.
– Manage Meeting Room Bookings, meet and greet clients acting as point of contact and Front of House for UNIT9.
– Point of call not just to clients but for members of staff.
– Facilities oversight.
– Ownership of Studio Management budget to cover redecoration, general maintenance & day to day running of the company offices.
– Schedule Operations Meetings and collate meeting agendas and minutes (as and when required).
– Organise cleanliness and maintenance of UNIT9 Offices.
– Handle all travel arrangements for the company.
– Purchase all items required for project use.
– Update Cake HR and Confluence as and when needed.
– Answer the company phone and take/pass on messages.
– Manage Business Cards administration with Design Team.
– Organise office moves and seating arrangements.
– Insurance and leasing of the offices, communal areas and compliance.
– Manage all equipment hire for projects and ensure covered by insurance.
– Reconcile Company Credit Card Statement – monthly
– Manage UK and Foreign Petty Cash with the Finance Team – monthly.
– Working closely with Producers to help them with the smooth running of the projects from the office side.
– Ordering stationery and office supplies.
– Weekly food shop.
– Organise events such as the Christmas Party, meeting support lunches/refreshments.
– Organise Post, send/courier any UNIT9 items where required.
– Work closely with the HR/Operations Manager with New Starters – inc inductions and paperwork, plus off-board leavers.
– Keep up to date with health and safety knowledge.
– Keen interest to progress within the HR team.
Please send your CV and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.