Account Director - UK
Account Director – UK
As Account Director you will be the face of UNIT9, responsible for representing some of the most awesome, cutting edge and creative work in the world. You will build long-lasting and lucrative relationships with UK Agencies and direct clients alike, with a keen eye for identifying opportunities to help grow the overall business.
Reports to: Business Director
Based in: London
– You will be driven by innovation and creativity in advertising. You will be passionate and knowledgeable across all of the latest technology platforms and innovations.
– You will be an excellent communicator, capable of presenting creative ideas in a compelling and engaging manner.
– You will have at least 4 years experience (Account Director Level) with a proven track record of commercial delivery in a creative environment.
– You will have an existing network of contacts across the agency and client world.
– You will relish working in a high-paced and collaborative environment.
Account Director Tasks:
– Responsible for client servicing, operations and partnership development for brand direct / agency work from the UK. Your responsibilities will also extend in supporting and developing relationships for ad hoc briefs that originate from the EU, ME and rest of the world.
– To implement a client contact strategy to strategically and proactively target clients via various channels with a view to open up a conversation to showcase our offering as a business.
– Responsible for maintaining and growing new and existing client relationships by negotiating and closing deals across Unit9’s diverse offering.
– Presenting creative proposals to clients and key decision makers with creative leads and support other team members
– Client management across the whole project lifecycle, working closely with the production team and acting as an escalation point when needed.
– Attend regular status meetings and work with our clients to find solutions to business problems by keeping abreast of industry updates.
– Interface with Executive Producers and Lead Producers who are responsible for the day-to-day communication with clients and the production of client business.
– Acting as point-person with key influence across cross-functional teams whilst meeting deadlines and ensuring high quality creative.
– To meet and where possible exceed the overarching Sales target set by your Business Director.
– Sales target tracking will be assessed quarterly alongside any performance-related bonuses.
Please send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org