System Administrator / DevOps Engineer
UNIT9 is an innovative production studio. We believe in people and talent to create & craft. We believe in tools and methodology to achieve & deliver.
Our studio is a breeding ground of disciplines with a common vision to achieve groundbreaking marketing experiences & create new audiences.
We’re currently looking for a Sysop/DevOps profile to help us bring our infrastructure and operations to the next level.
We need you to get your hands dirty and be part of every project team, helping us deliver award winning projects on time and in a range of infrastructures and scenarios.
Our ideal candidate
Feels comfortable working in agile environment and striving to optimise development processes
Understands and applies the principles of software development life-cycle, software testing (TDD), continuous integration
Has a very good level of English, written and verbal
Skills & Experience
Working with production environments and internal infrastructure
– Strong general Linux knowledge (RHEL/CentOS or OpenBSD experience are each a plus)
– Cloud hosting (AWS, Google Cloud, etc)
– Understanding of server-side Web technologies and their operation (PHP, WSGI, etc)
-Database administration (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
– Experience with configuration management tools (one of: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc)
– Designing secure and scalable systems, backup, monitoring and disaster recovery plans
– Scripting and task automation (shell, make, cron, Python, PHP, Perl, etc)
– Knowledge of virtualisation technologies (libvirt is a plus)
– Experience with containers (preferably Docker)
– Management of common network services (HTTP, DNS, SSH, file sharing)
– Network equipment
– Working with a DVCS (preferably git)
Work independently and assist with multiple projects, priorities and locations
Research new technologies that might be beneficial to improve our infrastructure / processes
Technical documentation of systems, networks, and processes
Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software issues
SA engineering and provisioning, operations and support
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com