Senior Experiential Producer
There is currently an exciting opportunity for a Senior Experiential Producer to join our growing London team.
We’re looking for someone who is collaborative, hands-on and extremely organised. You will be working in a fast-moving environment with emerging technologies , delivering big ideas, making the unheard of happen. The ideal candidate will have at least seven years client-facing experience in experiential production, with lots of experience delivering live events and a strong interest in digital innovation.
Your role will be both client facing and internal, always representing the best interest of your projects and pushing your team to deliver best-in-class experiential activations, installations and live events for the most creative advertising agencies and brands worldwide. You will be responsible for overseeing the full lifecycle of your projects, from pitch through to production, all the way to a high fives for a job well done. You will bring your expertise to the table to help initially shape your projects, guide your project teams throughout production, and ensure that we continue to deliver to our exacting standards.
– Vast experience of managing experiential activations, installations and live events on varied scales – from £50k to more than £1M
– Devising timelines and ensuring that multiple simultaneously-managed projects stay on-track and within their designated budgets
– Demonstrable experience of structuring projects and devising efficient processes and pipelines
– Extensive experience liaising with clients from different sectors, and maintaining healthy ongoing relationships with them
– In-depth experience of providing insightful creative and technical input to the projects you have managed
– A strong grasp of interactive, audio-visual and emerging technologies
– Solid capacity in drafting, managing and closing budgets on time and with profitability
– Previous experience in drafting, writing and managing SOWs, RAMS, Change Orders, Collaboration Agreements, SLAs, Maintenance Agreements, Project Timelines, Reports, etc.
– Proven track record in Risk Assessment and Risk Management
– Extensive experience and proven track record in compiling budgets
– An in-depth understanding of both technical and creative processes
– Evaluation, review and approval skills – ensuring output is of the highest quality
– A proven track record working in fast-paced environments
– The ability to drive a team to deliver consistently high-quality work
– Impressive communication skills
– A strong network of talented production talent and partners
Other skills considered a plus:
– A full knowledge of digital production processes and tools and emerging technologies
– Experience of managing the 2D and 3D animation pipeline
– Video production and post-production experience
This position requires at least 7+ years’ experience
Please send your CV, link to an online portfolio and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org