New York, Seattle, Toronto, United States, Vancouver
Partnerships Director – North America
As Partnerships Director you will be the face of UNIT9, responsible for representing some of the most awesome, cutting edge and creative work in the world. You will build long-lasting and lucrative relationships with US Agencies and direct clients alike, with a keen eye for identifying opportunities to help grow the overall business.
Reports to: Business Director
Based in: North America (Vancouver/Seattle, Toronto,/NY)
– You will be driven by innovation and creativity in advertising. You will be passionate and knowledgeable across all of the latest technology platforms and innovations.
– You will be an excellent communicator, capable of presenting creative ideas in a compelling and engaging manner.
– You will have a proven track record of commercial delivery in a creative environment.
– You will have an existing network of contacts across the agency and client world.
– You will relish working in a high-paced and collaborative environment.
Partnerships Director Tasks:
– Responsible for client servicing, operations and partnership development for brand direct / agency work from the US. Your responsibilities will also extend in supporting and developing relationships for ad hoc briefs that originate from the EU, ME and rest of the world.
– To implement a client contact strategy to strategically and proactively target clients via various channels with a view to open up a conversation to showcase our offering as a business.
– Responsible for maintaining and growing new and existing client relationships by negotiating and closing deals across Unit9’s diverse offering.
– Presenting creative proposals to clients and key decision makers with creative leads and support other team members
– Client management across the whole project lifecycle, working closely with the production team and acting as an escalation point when needed.
– Attend regular status meetings and work with our clients to find solutions to business problems by keeping abreast of industry updates.
– Interface with Executive Producers and Lead Producers who are responsible for the day-to-day communication with clients and the production of client business.
– Acting as point-person with key influence across cross-functional teams whilst meeting deadlines and ensuring high quality creative.
– To meet and where possible exceed the overarching Sales target set by your Business Director.
– Sales target tracking will be assessed quarterly alongside any performance-related bonuses.
Please send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org