Senior QA Tester
We are currently looking for a Senior QA Tester to work on a range of interactive projects. This role would suit with prior QA experience looking to expand their career into working with diverse projects.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– A good understanding of mobile, tablet and desktop gaming experiences
– The ability to familiarise with new projects and feature elements quickly
– A logical and thorough approach to completing assigned tasks
– The ability to work unsupervised and maintain focus and commitment
– The ability to maintain an adaptable approach to testing
– A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office / Google applications
– Minimum 1+ years prior QA experience
– Previous testing experience
– Experience working within an Agile environment
– Experience working with JIRA
– Experience working with TestRail (or another test case management tool)
– Follow test plans to systematically find bugs within our products.
– Create test cases and contribute to comprehensive test plans.
– Prepare comprehensive QA test plans, ensuring the test plan will deliver against the project scope and specification.
– Enter bugs into the database, adhering to the approved structure and guidelines.
– Assisting with the management of the bug databases from the QA side, ensuring that a database reflects the state of the project and ensure that issues are reported at a high quality.
– Provide screenshots, video footage, logs, or other material as required.
– Where necessary, recreate any bugs found for other QA staff & the development team.
– Identify and report any areas of test plans which are out of date or could be improved.
– Creating new test suites for new projects or when existing projects evolve.
– Provide feedback on usability and qualitative issues.
– Assist with training and mentorship of wider QA team.
– When necessary, manage the external QA team, ensuring that their work adheres to UNIT9 standards.
– Where necessary, provide on-site QA support for installation based projects.
– Ensure that client confidentiality and security remains of utmost importance.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.