Senior Innovation Producer
UNIT9 are looking for a Senior Innovation Producer to join our grants team. The ideal candidate will have at least five years client-facing experience in digital production and have a strong R&D interest. We’re looking for someone collaborative and hands-on.
This role will suit someone who excels at dealing with bureaucracy and has a strong grasp of the financial aspects of putting together complex proposals and then delivering those innovation projects.
– Managing the gambit of project scales – from MVP builds, through to full product releases (typical budgets ranging from less than £50k to more than £750k).
– Devising timelines and ensuring that multiple simultaneously-managed projects stay on-track and within their designated budgets
– Demonstrable experience of structuring projects and devising efficient processes and pipelines
– Extensive experience liaising with diverse groups of clients from different sectors, and maintaining healthy ongoing relationships with them
– In-depth experience of providing insightful creative and technical input to the projects you have managed
– A full knowledge of digital production processes and tools (including JIRA and Agile environment tools)
– Solid capacity in drafting, managing and closing budgets in time, with profitability
– Previous experience in drafting, writing and managing SOWs, Change Orders, Collaboration Agreements, SLAs, Hosting Agreement, Maintenance Agreement, Project Timelines, Reports, etc.
– Proven track record in Risk Assessment and Risk Management
– Extensive experience and proven track-record in pitching
– An in-depth understanding of both technical and creative processes
– Evaluation, review, and approval skills – ensuring output is of the highest quality
– A proven track record working in fast-paced environments
– The ability to drive a team to deliver consistently high quality work
– A proactive approach to new creative and business opportunities
– Impressive communication skills and an enthusiastic approach to networking with clients
Other skills considered as a plus:
– Specific focus and experience with AR, VR and MR projects
– Hands-on abilities in video production and post-production (self-shooting and editing capabilities are definitely a plus)
– Knowledge of BIM processes, pipeline and products
This position requires at least 5+ years experience, and we’re especially interested in hearing from candidates with additional varied backgrounds – e.g. digital film/post, architecture, motion graphics, etc.
Please send your CV, link to an online portfolio and salary expectation to email@example.com.