Senior Game Producer
We are searching for a Senior Game Producer to join our team in Poland (preferably in Lódź or Warsaw)(full time). You will have the opportunity to lead a games development team in one of the most exciting digital production companies in the world! Following on from previous UNIT9 successes such as: Honda R vs R, JFK: Moonshot and TiVitz, Unit9 wants you to push forward with brand new projects as leader of a dedicated games development team.
You will be responsible for managing the client relationship, securing contractual and project sign-offs and mitigating project risk, throughout the production cycle. You will also contribute to the development of new business and the ongoing optimization of UNIT9’s processes.
-Leading your team through the creation and delivery of incredible interactive experiences.
– Enabling your projects to reach UNIT9 standards on craft and quality.
– Leading the Client relationship; ensuring the work meets the Client’s objectives and the client is happy with the working relationship.
– Securing contractual and financial project signoff (SOW, T&C’s etc.)
– Managing and taking responsibility for the project budget and scope.
– The evaluation and mitigation of project risk throughout the production cycle.
– Building relationships with external suppliers and vendors.
– Supporting the development of new business, including; meetings, taking briefs, preparingpitch budgets and proposals etc.
– Mentoring and training of Producers, Project Managers & Production Assistants.
– Contributing to the ongoing optimization of UNIT9’s production tools and processes.
– Have previous experience overseeing and guiding development and creative teams in game industry
-Extensive experience building teams for varied projects, using internal resources and a
network of freelancers;
– Impressive communication skills and an enthusiastic approach to networking with clients;
– Evaluation, review, and approval skills ensuring output is of the highest quality;
– Demonstrable responsibility for the budget and financial wellbeing of past projects;
– Experience across more than just one vertical; e.g. Web, VR, Experiential, Machine Learning, etc.
– Experience tracking a complex project and communicating project status using available tools (emphasis on JIRA/Confluence/Excel).
Communicative written and spoken English is a must.
Contact: Please send your CV and online portfolio to email@example.com