Project Manager (Educational Games)
THE ROLE: This role will involve managing a product which is approaching launch in the education games space. While working on this project you will be working with a product owner to manage long-term client, team and partner relationships. Internally you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a cross-functional team of about 6-10 team members, spanning Development (Front End/Back end/Unity), 2D and 3D Design, Animation and Audio. This is an opportunity to take a product to market with high visibility and strong contact at businesses like Microsoft.
In addition to running this project, you may from time-to-time be involved in other digital projects within the studio, such as Web, App, or VR titles.
ABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Has a passion for digital and game design, especially for children’s titles
• Has a track record of building trusting client relationships, and helping advise them on where the best opportunities lie for their business
• Has experience managing Cross Functional Teams via Scrum and tools including JIRA
• Has the ability to communicate project updates clearly to internal management and client (and can provide samples of both forms of communication)
• Has 3+ years experience working in digital or games as a Project Manager, delivering projects on time and within budget
• Has experience working with distributed project teams
• Has experience working on iOS and Android titles and understands the store publishing ecosystem
• Team Task Management – Run scrums, assign and prioritise tasks on JIRA and take ownership of any obstacles the team may encounter
• Team Task Planning – Help run sprint planning meetings and contribute to design briefs
• Validate Team Feature and Asset Deliveries – Check all functionality and designs are complete as they are declared ready for review by the team
• Manage QA Phases – Deliver stable builds for QA testing, delegate incoming QA tickets, track bug-fixing progress to ensure a punctual delivery of the product
• Client Relationship Management – Provide clients with regular design and development updates, gathering feedback and working with Product Owner to translate these into actions for the team
• Manage the Product – Generally ensure the wellbeing of the client relationship, project team and the product
TO APPLY: Please send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary dependent on experience.