Web / Digital Project Manager
UNIT9 is looking for a Digital Project Manager.
THE ROLE: You will be responsible for the day to day running of digital projects; planning sprints, managing tasks, maintaining project documentation and generally keeping the team happy and the project on track, whilst ensuring the highest standards of quality.
YOU: You are well versed in Agile development principles and practices, and can help scope project plans thoroughly – identifying and resolving potential blockers before they become issues. You can communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders alike.
You should be a calm, detail focused individual who enjoys problem solving and working as part of a team.
– Want to be an important part of UNIT9
– Love the process of creating and delivering amazing digital work
– Evaluation, review, and approval skills – ensuring output is of the highest quality
– Have previous experience in project managing development and creative teams on web based projects.
– An interest in (or experience with) new technology i.e. AI, AR, WebAR etc.
– This position requires at least 3+ years experience within interactive production.
Please send your CV, link to an online portfolio and salary expectation (either permanent or freelance day rate) to firstname.lastname@example.org.