UNIT9 is looking for a Project Manager to help us craft projects that bridge innovation, mobile, VR/AR.
THE ROLE: You will be responsible for the day to day running of portfolio of projects and associated internal teams and client relationships; maintaining project documentation, budgets, resolving blockers and generally keeping the project on track.
YOU: You are well versed in Agile development principles and practices, acceptance testing, and can help scope project plans thoroughly – identifying and resolving potential blockers before they become issues.
You should be a quick-thinker, highly accurate, hands-on, and a problem solver.
– Want to be an important part of UNIT9 and love making amazing work
– Have previous experience overseeing and guiding development and creative teams
– Evaluation, review, and approval skills – ensuring output is of the highest quality
– Demonstrable responsibility for the budget and financial wellbeing of past projects
Other skills considered as a plus:
– Specific focus and experience with AR, VR and MR projects
– A proactive approach to new creative and business opportunities
– Impressive communication skills and an enthusiastic approach to networking with clients
– This position requires at least 3+ years experience within interactive production.
Please send your CV, link to an online portfolio and salary expectation (either permanent or freelance day rate) to email@example.com.