UNIT9 is looking for a part-time Marketing Assistant to join our marketing team in Łódź, Poland to help create beautiful content.
Your role will be to share numerous daily duties with the marketing team: plan, manage and organise jobs such as newsletters, social media, marketing assets for project case studies. You will work closely with project teams, making sure the assets are delivered on time. Your role will be mainly internal, however client-facing experience would be an advantage.
You will be responsible for bridging the project teams with the marketing team, always making sure that the processes work smoothly and undisturbed, and suggesting improvements to workflows.
– Want to be an important part of UNIT9 and enable us to make amazing work
– Have previous experience working in marketing, ideally within a tech sector
– Are an easy-going, motivated and well organised person with fluent English skills. Target focused
– Social Media is your natural ecosystem
– Highly skilled in utilising tools such as Google Suite, WordPress, Trello, Mailchimp, Photoshop (basic skills), etc.
– Event organising experience would also be an advantage
This position requires at least 1+ years experience within marketing in the tech sector.
Please send your CV, link to an online portfolio and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.