Human Resources Manager
UNIT9 is looking for a part-time Human Resources Manager to join our office in Poland, Łódź to help source unique and amazing talent around the world – who will join us to make innovative web, VR, experiential projects for the most creative advertising agencies worldwide.
Your role will be both candidate-facing and internal, bridging the candidate with the internal HR team, always making sure that the recruitment process works smoothly and undisturbed.
You will be responsible for overseeing the full lifecycle of the recruitment process, from the application level, through coding test, all the way until the new talent joins our UNIT9 family.
You will bring all your expertise to the table to help maintain and organise our database, make sure it’s always up to date, but also actively look for new talent and opportunities as well as managing the recruitment process.
– Want to be an important part of UNIT9 and enable us to make amazing work
– Have previous experience working as a HR Manager, ideally within a tech sector
– Are an easy-going, motivated and well organised person. Target focused
– Have experience negotiating with potential candidates
– Demonstrable responsibility for the budget and financial wellbeing of past projects
– Highly skilled in utilising tools such as Google Suite, Trello, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.
This position requires at least 1+ years experience within interactive production or the IT sector, preferably being directly responsible for recruitment.
Please send your CV, link to an online portfolio and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org