Content Producers (Freelance)
UNIT9 is looking for freelance Content Producers to help us craft projects that span anything from; animation, projection-mapping, photoshoots, branding and product development, for the most creative advertising agencies and brands worldwide.
THE ROLE: You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of a project, its associated creative teams and owning the client relationship; maintaining project documentation, overseeing vendor / freelancer negotiations, and ensuring that all content produced is done effectively and to our exacting standards.
You should be a quick-thinker, highly accurate, hands-on, have an incredible attention to detail, and be a problem solver.
– Want to be an important part of UNIT9 and love making amazing work
– Have in-depth experience in one of the fields (or similar) listed in the opening paragraph
– Have previous experience overseeing creative teams and pushing content to the limit
– Evaluation, review, and approval skills – ensuring all output is of the highest quality
– Demonstrable responsibility for owning client relationships on past projects
– Be able to talk the creatives’ language – know their tools and processes inside out, allowing you to guide the content output
Other skills considered as a plus:
– Hands-on experience creating content in previous roles
– A proactive approach to new creative and business opportunities
– These positions requires at least 3+ years experience within relevant fields.
Please send your CV, link to an online portfolio and freelance day rate to email@example.com.