We are looking for a Chinese speaking Account Director with 5+ years of global brand experience driving innovative, large scale creative campaigns. You’ll be a self starter and have experience working with an array of global clients – in particular, Chinese brands.
On top of having gravitas to work seamlessly with our clients by understanding business problems and working with our campaign delivery teams in offering the right solution, you’ll also have the ability to inspire trust and confidence. We’re after someone who can work closely with lead producers and the creative team to ensure best in class product is delivered by UNIT9 on every brief.
– Will be responsible for client servicing, operations and partnership development
– Responsible for maintaining and growing existing client relationships. As we evolve, our emphasis is on building more longevity and increasing continuity with our client partners
– Effectively present work/proposals to clients with creative leads and support other team members in client management
– Attend regular status meetings and work with our clients to find solutions to business problems
– Interface with EP’s and Producers who are responsible for the day-to-day communication with clients and the production of client business.
– Able to roll your sleeves up and work in a high paced environment
– Ability to influence cross functional teams whilst meeting deadlines and ensuring high quality creative
– Will report directly into the Business Director
– Fluent english and Mother tongue Chinese
– Deep knowledge in the field of emerging technologies, innovation and interactive products
– Deep understanding of Chinese culture and business
– Demonstrated success in developing meaningful senior and C-level relationships
– Excellent presentation, communication and persuasion skills
– Pro-active and organised, with particular attention to detail
– Confident and self-motivated
– Excellent understanding of agency/creative/production processes
– Commercially minded with experience in estimating and managing finances
TO APPLY: Please send your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com. Salary dependent on experience.